Our Journey Through Infertility

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Just waiting

We had our embryo transfer this past Thursday, August 5th. We transferred 3 embryos, which I do NOT regret. We got pictures of the three embryos. Dr. P said one looked really good, one looked pretty good, and one looked ok. I am so glad that Dr. P did our transfer. First of all he's my favorite of the two doctors but I also felt like he made sure that the embryos were being deposited exactly where they needed to be and I didn't have that feeling with Dr. N the last time. The last time my bladder was too full and he really couldn't see where the catheter was. It worried me so much that I questioned the nurse about it after the procedure. Dr. P even gave me an ultrasound picture of where the embryos were deposited. I feel much better about the procedure this time.
Now we are in the dreaded two week wait period!!! We have decided that I will go to the doctor Monday, August 16 and give blood after school. They will not call us with the results until the following day. We are praying hard over the these babies and begging God to make us the parents we so long to be!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment