Our Journey Through Infertility

Monday, August 2, 2010

Update

We have been doing progesterone shots since Saturday and it's starting to hurt constantly. I really didn't expect it to hurt quite so early. It's nothing unbearable and if it produces a baby (or two) then I will gladly hurt for a few months. Thursday we go in for our embryo transfer, as long as my blood work goes well Wednesday. I'm sure my blood work will be fine because it always is. I am really excited about Thursday but even more excited about August 17th which is the day we should find out if I'm pregnant or not. Both of us are pretty siked and very hopeful for positive results.
School starts for me next Tuesday. I checked my class list today and think I have a pretty good class. I am starting to get excited. I hope this year goes better than last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment